Upper East Side Hotel Amenities
Indulge and Relax in NYC
Indulge in delightful Upper East Side hotel amenities and services for business and leisure travelers at our hotel on Madison Avenue. At Hotel Wales, guests can enjoy complimentary wired & wireless high-speed Internet access in the guest rooms, a fitness center, business center, meeting and event space, and more. Hotel Wales has everything a traveler needs for an essentially New York City stay.
Our Upper East Side Hotel Amenities Include:
- Onsite business center with computers (charges apply)
- Gym with treadmill, bike, and free weights
- Rooftop terrace that can be rented out for private functions
- Room service from Sarabeth’s
- Onsite dining at Paola’s or Sarabeth's
- Elegant meeting and event space
- Supremely comfortable accommodations
- In-room flat-screen televisions, Gilchrist & Soames bath products, and work space
- Location convenient to Central Park, Museum Mile, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York Academy of Medicine, 92nd Street Y, and more
- Picturesque rooftop terrace views of Central Park
Enjoy panoramic views up high at Hotel Wales’ rooftop terrace, perched 10 stories above New York’s stunning cityscape. Our seasonal Manhattan rooftop terrace is outfitted with teak benches, market umbrellas and colorful flowers, herbs and landscape foliage. The rooftop terrace is a perfect place for guests to relax and enjoy magnificent views but the most impressive décor can be found in the skyscrapers and green space surrounding the terrace. The leafy treetops and shimmering lakes of Central Park sit just west of our rooftop terrace, the spectacular architecture of Carnegie Hill surrounds the space, and the towering peaks of Manhattan’s legendary skyline break the horizon to the south.
Start your day with a cup of coffee as you enjoy the scenery from the top of Hotel Wales. After spending a busy day sightseeing or attending meetings in the fast-paced atmosphere of New York City, you can kick back and relax in soothing outdoor surroundings.
To inquire about operating hours and availability or to request information about renting one of our spaces for a private event, please contact our boutique hotel on the Upper East Side.